Bring your swimsuit and a towel and prepare to get wet!
Experience snorkeling with various species of stingrays, coastal sharks and hundreds of tropical fish! Interact with these soft, engaging creatures on a whole new level! Here are a few important details:
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time for your Snorkel with the Stingrays session.
- Your Snorkel with the Stingrays session lasts 30 minutes. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for getting in and out of the tank and changed back into regular clothes after the sessions has ended.
- Children are allowed with an adult and can wear a life jacket, however they must be able to swim 100 yards.
- The water depth is 5′ throughout the snorkeling area of the tank.
- Reservations are required for this attraction. Use the form on this page to see available dates and to schedule your experience. Maximum of six people per session.
- Pricing does not include admission to the aquarium. Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.
***NOTE: For reservations within two hours of current time, please call (916) 673-9972 for availability.